Skip to main content

Good morning. i installed a tu600 thursday on a wacker neuson rc70, my brown and white wire are connected together on the ignition, when i start the machine, in verify and manager, input 1 is on, and input 2 is off, and no can reading. I re-checked my connection, everything is ok, i changed the unit and kept the harness already in the machine, same problem, so i replaced the harness, same problem with both module, and i still don’t have any can reading, on other rc70, i have about 30 to 33 data in insight. This morning, i started the machine, input 2 is still off and still no data, since my white and brown wires are together, i guess the problem could come from manager, and since input 2 is off in manager, is it possible that the trackunit is not reading any data because input 2 is off? I need help please ;-)

trackunit number is xxxxxx and the second one for testing is xxxxxxx

Hi, @Patdrouin327

Regarding xxxxxx6, it seems that the inputs did not detect any voltage. To troubleshoot this issue, I would suggest using a voltmeter to check if there is any voltage at the wire connections.

If the issue is still going on after the check, you can contact us via mail : support@trackunit.com or +1 844-661-0340.  

Cheers, 

Loris 😁

the machine was already down because the shifter wouldn’t get out of park. i checked the voltage at the ignition wire behind the dash and i had 4.1v instaed of 12 volts. since the 2 wires are connected together on an ignition wire behind the dash and 1 of the 2 had reading, and the machine would start and engine would run, i did not check the voltage…. seems like i’ve found my problem and the shifter problem at the same time. 

thanks

Pat