Skip to main content
Solved

trasferimento proprietà cliente

• 17 October 2023

Buonasera

non riesco a trasferire la proprietà di una macchina ad un nostro cliente, l’anagrafica del cliente è stata caricata ma non appare nell’elenco, ne dalla scelta clienti ne dalla scelta gps. Grazie.

Hi @Ugo ! Welcome to our community and thank you for posting! I’ve translated your question below so we can get some more eyes on it.

TRANSLATED QUESTION:

Good evening

I am unable to transfer ownership of a machine to one of our customers, the customer's details have been uploaded but it does not appear in the list, neither from the customer choice nor from the GPS choice. Thank you.

Hi @Ugo

There could be a few reasons why you are not able to see the desired outcome. Let’s see if any of those fit your scenario. 

1. Ownership transfers are released in the new manager, so if you are trying to do that via Classic, it shouldn’t be possible. If you were able to do that before, but no longer are able to - the best cause of action would be to create a ticket and investigate it closer. 
  2. Ownership transfers are currently limited to inside hierarchy accounts. Thus, if your customer account is not a sub account within your own account, that would explain why you cannot see their contact in the list. We are working on introducing this capability in the next year. For there transfers, you need to contact our Tech support and make a formal request to transfer the ownership that way. 

You can read more about the details of ownership transfer within the your organisation in our help center here

I hope this was helpful, otherwise, reach out again 🙏🏻