Old data will not dissaperar | Community
Question

Old data will not dissaperar

• 17 April 2024

If Can data/advanced sensors data is no longer available either because it is removed from the profile or no longer available in a vehicle after a software update the line in advanced signals doesn't dissapear. Ideally a signal should dissapear if it is not captured for a few weeks. 

We have units that are a few years old where a lot of the data is captured three years ago but still visible in manager. This provides a really messy overview for the customer. 

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @T.Verbeek - thank you for posting! I’ll see if I can get some eyes on this :)

Cheers,

Stine

@Stine  Thanks, That would be helpful. I have been trying to push this issue via the regular chanels but without succes. It would really help us to improve the quality of our telematics to the customers. Feel free to reach out directly if you want more background information 

Thanks!

Hi @T.Verbeek - thank you for reaching out!

You, are absolutely right, when a series of data is captured under advanced sensors the latest values will remain there for the lifetime of the machine. We have captured the input and will use it, when we revisit the insights page for future development.

We cannot give any timelines now, but would you like to be part of validating a potential solution going forward?

Cheers,
Jon Harder

© 2024 Trackunit Corporation. All rights reserved.