Kin Tags Activation | Community
Solved

Kin Tags Activation

• 20 September 2023

Userlevel 1

How can I see newly activated kins in New Manager, when the kins have no grouping when activated.

I do not have any or expect to get any equipment details - finding the Kins will tell me that.

icon

Best answer by Joao Carvalho 22 November 2023, 09:42

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Yoda1, thank you for sharing your question!

Today, a way to see this is by sorting your tags by recent ones on the “Last seen” column on My Fleet

Can you share more details on why you want to know/see which tags where onboarded recently? There might be an interesting use case for us at Trackunit to know :)

Userlevel 1

Hi Joao,

That suggestion does not suit my needs.

When a team member activates a KIN the equipment details are added. At some point in time an administrator will want to view and record the activation.

For efficiency we do not want the person activating to send any communication, the administrator needs to be able to easily identify a newly activated Kin, the administrator would then move it to a group.

Trackunit does not allow you to search by devices that are not in any group.

Solution

1 - Have the ability to search by devices not in a group

2 - Have a default “Kin” group that all kins fall into when activated.

Regards

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Yoda1 thank you for your message!

I see, and thanks for sharing more details. There is some work being done regarding how do we improve the Kin tag onboarding and your use case is relevant regarding such topic.

Let us know if you have any other question or suggestion regarding Kin or any other product/service from Trackunit!

Best regards
Joao

Userlevel 1

How do yo remove the ID from a Kin so it can be reused - Trackunit Go or New Manager

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Yoda1,

Thanks for reaching out!

To delete a Kin tag, please follow these steps:

1. Open Trackunit Go app
  2. Select the asset with the Kin tag you wish to remove
  3. Tap the 3-dots button on the top right corner
  4. Tap Delete Asset

Hope this helps!

Regards
Joao

Habe einen KIN der sich danach nicht mehr aktivieren lässt.

Wie kann man das KIN wieder zum Leben verhelfen wenn der Aufkleber schon lange weg ist?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Klaus_ML - thank you for posting! I have moved your question into a topic of it’s own, so it will not disappear in this thread. You can follow it here 

Cheers,

Stine

© 2024 Trackunit Corporation. All rights reserved.