Repeated Login Required | Community

Repeated Login Required

• 20 March 2024

Would like to ask why I need to login to track unit go about 4 times a day or when an asset notification comes through. When I am unaware of needing to log in, I am missing critical alerts. Please correct 

6 replies

Userlevel 2

Hello, 

To be able to connect on Manager we must request to our users to validate their credentials.

For safety reasons we can’t allow a session opened without limitation.

If you are using Manager on the website I can invite you to use our Trackunit Go app : 
https://helpcenter.trackunit.com/s/article/How-do-I-get-started-with-Trackunit-Go?language=en_US

Do not hesitate to get back to us if needed.

Loris,

I use both Manager and the Go app. I do understand the need for periodic logins. My question is not about Manager, it is about the Go app. I have to login 3-4 times a day to keep connected to the machines I am responsible for. This seems unnecessary even from a security standpoint. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@Scottwilson1 thank you for posting and welcome to the community! I have forwarded your question to our mobile team, who will take a look.

Thanks,

Stine

@Scottwilson1 to help you, we need to know if you are using our Android or iPhone app and your username. Please send a direct mail to me including your username.

Thanks,
Jesper

Jesper,

I use an iPhone.

Email me at xxxx

I will provide my username ‘privately’ in an email as a reply to your email to me.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Scottwilson1 - I have removed your email to not have it public, but have sent it to Jesper outside of the community. 

If you want to share contact information there’s always the opportunity to send a private message through community. You can find this option by clicking a persons username and going to their profile 😊

Cheers,

Stine

© 2024 Trackunit Corporation. All rights reserved.