Skip to main content
Solved

REPORT ANNI PRECEDENTI

• 6 October 2023

Salve,

è possibile visualizzare solo report di 400giorni prima o è possibile anche recuperare dati precedenti?

Non riesco a cambiare l’intervallo di tempo.

grazie

Hi @BERTple! Thank you for posting and welcome to the community! I’ve translated your question since more people will be able to help if it’s in English.  I’ll see if I can get some eyes on it.

Cheers,

Stine

Translated question:

“Greetings, Is it possible to only view reports from 400 days ago or is it also possible to recover previous data? I can't change the time interval. Thank you!”

Hello and Welcome to the Trackunit Community, @BERTple ! 🙋

To answer your question, viewing reports from 400 days ago is the maximum limit we can share to our customers in the Manager. It takes a lot of space to keep that much data in our systems so we have to keep it at a certain time span. 😓

If it is crucial that you need to view more than 400 days, Trackunit Tech Supporters can put your request in consideration and relay it our Software team. 😉

You may also contact us directly at support@trackunit.com to help you out. 

😊

(Italian translation from Deepl.com)

Ciao e benvenuto nella comunità di Trackunit, @BERTple! 🙋

Per rispondere alla tua domanda, la visualizzazione dei report di 400 giorni fa è il limite massimo che possiamo condividere con i nostri clienti nel Manager. Ci vuole molto spazio per conservare una tale quantità di dati nei nostri sistemi, quindi dobbiamo mantenerli in un certo arco di tempo. 😓

Se la necessità di visualizzare più di 400 giorni è fondamentale, i tecnici di Trackunit possono prendere in considerazione la vostra richiesta e inoltrarla al team del software 😉 .

Potete anche contattarci direttamente a support@trackunit.com per aiutarvi. 

😊

OK, GRAZIE DELLA RISPOSTA!!

SCRIVERO’ DIRETTAMENTE UNA EMAIL

@BERTple You’re welcome! Looking forward to your email 😊