Separate the Service warnings and the Malfunction warnings | Community
Solved

Separate the Service warnings and the Malfunction warnings

• 1 November 2023

Userlevel 2
Badge

In Trackunit Manager, or in Classic, I would like to separate the “malfunction criticals” from the “service criticals”.

For example, today in Manager, I have 74 ”criticals”. It includes the services and the malfunctions. In Classic, I can isolate the services. I would like to be able to also isolate the malfunctions.

Is there a way to do that?

icon

Best answer by Rikke Knutzen 6 November 2023, 18:24

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Daniel B and welcome to the community! I will try to get some eyes on your question here.

Cheers,

Stine

Userlevel 2

Hi Daniel,

Currently you can only isolate events based on criticality (low, critital) and not on the type of event.  It would be great to understand your need to be able to separate out the different event types and if there are any other types you would be interested in being able to isolate.

Userlevel 2
Badge

As shown in the screenshot, in Classic, I can manage to see the 32 criticals related to services out of the 73 criticals.

On the other end, I would like to be able to see the 41 criticals left out of the 73 total. These 41 would be related to machine malfunctions.

I am currently able to put someone on the task of scrolling down the list of services, and take care of it.

I want to do the same with the malfunctions.

Actually, I have no other choice than to go down the list through Manager, one by one, which is a painful task considering the number of criticals. 

Hope you get the picture now.

Thanks for helping me 😉

Thanks for the screenshot. I understand your concern, and it's great that you're actively managing the 32 criticals related to services in Manager. It's completely reasonable that you'd want to efficiently address the remaining 41 criticals related to machine malfunctions.

I’ll capture this need for future development. Feedback like yours are essential for improving our product offering.

© 2024 Trackunit Corporation. All rights reserved.