Trackunit Community FAQ | Community
F.A.Q.

Trackunit Community FAQ

• 5 February 2024

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

This article covers some of the most common questions you’ve had on the Trackunit Community. If you have a general question that is not covered by this list, feel free to add a comment to this article or send me a message

❓What questions can I ask in the community?

Trackunit Community is an open forum where you can ask for help, share your experiences, find network opportunities, and connect with peers and Trackunit product experts. In other words you can ask for support, best practices, advice on how to move forward with your Trackunit services, and request experiences from others like you. 

Not sure how to ask a question? Find the answer in our getting started guide

👋 Who is who in the community?

Everyone is welcome in Trackunit Community. Sometimes it’s nice to know who you’re talking to. Trackunit employees will have a Trackunit t in their profile picture. 

On all user profiles you can find information on job title, location, and personal information if the user chose to provide it. Note: the user profile is visible for people outside the community, so use an alias as your username if you’re not comfortable having your name on display.

💟 What does it mean to receive a badge?

Badges are rewarded based on participation in the different categories of community. E.g. you get the Introduce yourself-badge by introducing yourself here

🏗 Why is there an icon on my profile picture?

You’ve probably noticed the little icon on your profile. Maybe you’re curious about why it says Under construction or Participating frequently or something else on your community posts. The icon and the text is an indication of your rank in the community. Your rank changes based on activity and general engagement on the forum. A new rank will replace the previous rank.

Trackunit employees will always have a red t on their profile, so they are easy to recognize.

🔔How do I manage notifications?

See how to manage notifications here

✍ How do I edit my profile? 

To edit your profile, click your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen and select My profile

Click Edit profile to add your job title, your city, a community signature, and some fun facts or information about yourself.

You can also add or change your profile picture. We will always recommend to add a profile picture - it’s so nice to see who we are talking to :) 

👍 What does the bar on my profile mean?

On your profile you see a Reputation Bar. It shows how many likes you have received and serves as an indicator of experience in the community.

📧 Can other users see my e-mail address?

No. Your e-mail is only visible to the Community Manager and will never be shared in the public forum.

❗How do I delete a question?

Should you for some reason wish to delete a question you have asked, send a message to our Community Manager Stine and she can help you out. 

❌ How do I delete my account?

If you wish to delete your account, send a message to our Community Manager Stine and she will help you delete or erase your profile.  

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

© 2024 Trackunit Corporation. All rights reserved.